And we’re back… again. Sorry that took longer than expected. Ideally we will be uploading a new podcast every two weeks (or bi-monthly if you’re the curious type). We were all set to do just that. We sat down with some friends and recorded two great episodes. One was about the cartoon Adventure Time and they other was about my favorite TV show ever, Buffy The Vampire Slayer. Sadly, due to a technical malfunction, those two episodes did not record.
So instead of trying to recapture the magic and spontaneity of those two episodes, we’re just going to push on and act like they never happened. We’ll probably revisit those topics later on.. after enough time has passed.
In the mean time, in this episode Colin (@TheBookPirate), Matty (@Thats_So_Matty) and myself (@TerryBlas) don’t want to feel left out, so we talk about the Olympics. We follow up that conversation with the comics we’re reading at the moment.
In the podcast we mention the following subjects:
- Natalie Nourigat’s reaction comic to The Dark Knight Rises.
- Olympic Gymnast, Garcia Rodriguez, does gymnastic things to the Legend of Zelda theme.
- What does Koji Murofushi and a Koopa Troopa have in common? Turns out, they both throw hammers occasionally.
- Clemente Russo is hot.
- As a follow-up for Colin’s desire to have Rugby be an Olympic sport. As it turns out, it will be in 2016! Unfortunately, so will Golf.
- Cinderfella on YouTube.
- Jackson Pearce loves gays more than Chick-Fil-A.
- We like to eat at Portland’s Hamburger Mary’s, so here’s a link to their site.
- While I couldn’t find the Happy Endings clip we mentioned in the podcast; their How To Be a Hipster clip is one of our favorites.
- Terry is reading: Ultimate Spider-Man, The Wonderful Wizard of OZ series, New X-Men and Kevin Keller.
- If you’re a gay superhero like X-men’s Northstar and the Alan Scott Green Lantern, then you’re probably attracted to ethnic guys.
Enjoy the episode! Let us know what you think in the comments or bug us on twitter.