In this week’s episode Terry Blas and James T. Newman talk mainly about one of the best shows to be created in recent years, Community.
- James T. Newman, our resident WoW-gnerd doesn’t know that G.N.E.R.D.S. are Gnomish Nutritional Effervescent Remarkably Delicious Sweets.
- While we’re on the topic of WoW, you’ve seen the South Park episode Make Love, Not Warcraft right?
- Beard Papas Cream Puffery from our local Uwajimaya. If were were to become one of those podcasts with a sponsor, we’d like it to be by them.
- Remember Legends of the Hidden Temple? Or Nickelodeon Guts? We do and that makes us feel old. How about Alanis Morisette on You Can’t Do That on Television? Now we feel REALLY old.
- Terry loves Ryan Murphy’s show Popular that aired on the now defunct WB. Thankfully you can still watch Mary Cherry run for her life compliments of Youtube.
- Lastly, if you need more Dan Harmon material before his Adult Swim, FOX and/or CBS show debut, feel free to check out the movie he wrote called Monster House.
Enjoy the episode! Feel free to leave us comments below and/or rate us on iTunes.